Tuesday 10 April 2012

Dream

Everyone has their own dream and wish something good in their life...

Today, I asked some of my Facebook friends.  What is your dream in your life?

One of my friend, Bryan said that he wished to travel all the places in this world.  He also dream to make his parents happy always and have many moneys. 

While, my best friend Andrew said that he wish he will be a billionaire and his dream is one of his life motivation also.  Then I asked him again, what will he do if he is a billionaire? He said that he will do lots of charity.  He try to help many people around him such as old people,  orphan and etc.  He also mentioned that when he is rich why he do not help people who need help. If he is not married, he will pass all his money and properties to his siblings or families.  What a unique thought that he has.

Then, I chat again with one of my colleague, Syeha. I asked her the same question as others. She said that she dream to have a sweet love story just like a Cinderella Fairy Tale story. She wish everything to have a happy ending ever after.  


I think, I also have the same dream as others. To have a happy life, able to travel in many places, become billionaire, make families happy and more.  Dream has no ends.  It is good of our life motivations.  Never fade with our dreams.  :)

Another moment, I chat with my other friends again. One of it was brother Jem. He is a funny guy. But when I asked him the question about his dream. His answer different this time. He said, he dream to enter heaven. I was smile and happy to hear his answer.  

After that, I proposed the same question to one of my another best friend, Akir.  He said that he dream to marry with artist that he dream with. He gave me quite a funny respond and it made laugh to ready his answer. By the way, he is still my good friend. What can I say, he is totally a friend of a friend.

My former Form 5 classmate, Ejah also share her dream to me. She wish to have a happy family, take a good care of her mother, have car, have a good life and husband. :) It is such a perfect dream. 

Another quotation from her..
"my dream.... to fulfill my dream to be a teacher... my ambition since my childhood.. n now..i almost done with it... become teacher soon..hehehe" (Ejah,2012)

Anyway, some of my other friends give totally unexpected to me. Some of them asked me back and then give no respond and same of them told about their sleeping dream.  Human are totally unique and full of dreams. :) That all.

No comments:

Post a Comment