Thursday 17 May 2012

WISH YOU ARE HERE (WYAH)



Every single moment that I have are thinking of you
How did your day today? How is your life?
Many questions keep complaining on my mind about your absent
I wish you are present here in every single day that I have
Always here with me, it sounds selfish of me...but That is the truth...
You give me another meaning of life
Give me another chance to know you well
Give me everything that I do not understand
No words can explain what I feel towards you
You are special in your own way
Yeah, I wish you are here and always
Stay at my side
Lot of stories we can share
And of course I wish you still the same person
Have no change on your attitude but will be better day by day
I believe and trust you
Only you will understand what I said
Only you give full attention to me
I really appreciate every moment that we have and spent together
Maybe there still a hope and day for us together again
I wish you are here always. LOVE ONE.





No comments:

Post a Comment