Thursday 11 October 2012

Wishes That I Wish To You (WTI - WTY)

I almost done with my time here
And feel quite sad to keep on thinking about time
It was a hard feeling to overcome with
Every single moment that left I must focus 
and do not wish it to be lost with any single grey atmosphere

Again, for you...
I keep asking that I got more time to spend with you
Hope we can do our best in every single left moment that we have
I do not wish it to be wasted too
I wish you always by my side silently
Comfortably appreciate the moment that we have
Create our cheerful hope and day
I wish you are near always
We spend our time happily


Full of joy and smile
Trust and keep believing on each other
I wish you show your real love and feeling
Stay calmly in every single moment that left
I wish you are smile and stay happily with me
I wish that we can travel more places and keep holding each other hand
Give a great support and motivation to each other
I wish there are more longer time for us to stay together
I wish that we have positive way of love 
Loyal and sincere to each other


The real wish that I have are your are become my friend, my sweet one, my special one, love each other well and spend more time together... Any way or any other way that you like for our life.
Thanks God... Will You granted my wish this time?? I believe there is a hope for us.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment